We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
Should you decide to register as a user on the our website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number;
- your date of birth; and
- your credit card details on checkout – when making a purchase.
We may require the following information from wholesalers / salons (which must be furnished on our request)
(a) Company / CK documents (including, without limitation, certificate of incorporation, memorandum of incorporation, CK1/CK2);
(b) Certified copy of the identity documents of shareholders (company) / members (close corporation /CC) and directors (company);
(c) Proof of address of the business of the wholesaler and/or the salon who purchases goods and items; and
(d) Certified letter from your bank – confirming your company bank details.
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, legislation, regulations, order of court or legal process served on us (“disclosure requirements”), or to protect and defend our rights or property, or as we are entitled to disclose in terms of any disclosure requirements (whether under, without limitation, the National Credit Act 35 of 2005 (as amended or replaced from time to time) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (as amended or replaced from time to time).
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of products that we sell or supply;
- to contact you regarding current or new products that we sell or may sell or supply or may supply (unless you have expressly opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have expressly opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve your experience on our website by, inter alia (amongst others), monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of the products contemplated by this document or when delivering such products to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions and/or partners and/or our subsidiary or holding entities or entities or persons related or inter-related to us (including their employees (and other persons as mentioned in 2.I above, as may be applicable to this clause 2.II (mutatis mutandis) and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods, products or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any products you have purchased form us which requires any involvement of or by our suppliers.
We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information.
We will –
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information;
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
IncStyle (Pty) Ltd (that is, us / we)undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, wereserve the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of us or which may otherwise apply to us.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our direct control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to our website or anyone other than us, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising and/or for whatsoever cause or reason, that may be or may have been suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party or other person. This is because we do not regulate nor control how that third party or person uses your personal information.
Our Ratings & Reviews Question & Answer Service
When you use the ratings and reviews or the question and answer services of our website, then you will need to become a registered user (if you aren’t already one) of our website, and any personal information you submit will become part of your profile, as maintained by us.
How Incstyle Protects Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information and we take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes. We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.